Welcome, here you will find information regarding the AI Hack challenges that took place between 17-18 November 2018.
- Ask interesting and innovative questions
- Provide good methodology and analysis $\epsilon$
- Please have IDE, Git/Github Desktop, Slack pre-installed before the event.
- Make sure you include in your
README.txtor pipfile/conda list a list of what packages you used
- Specify the version of Python, R etc… you are using
- You can submit a Jupyter notebook/weblink/pdf/html. If you are submitting a weblink, please include the link in a
Official Documentation of AI Hack
Opening presentation slides:
- Use of blackbox functions is discouraged and will receive little marks. Explain what and why you used something.
- No communicating or seeking help via messenger, Whatsapp, WeChat etc… Teams found violating this will be disqualified.
- You are encouraged and allowed to use external data if you think it may benefit you, but check with us first.
- Submit your solutions in a timely manner. Submissions later than 13:00 18 November 2018 will not be accepted. If you need to resubmit, just check with us.
- Incomplete solutions will still be marked.